Lunch Time! Collection of 21 dishes that we ate in Tel Aviv for the last 21 business days. Local cooking, restaurants & pubs.
It’s okay to eat fish because they don’t have any feelings.
1. Bulgarian cheese with tomato and egg oven
2. Moroccan Chraime -Spicy Fish
3. Pad Thai with Chicken
4. Pasta Funghi
5. Rice on Wok. Thailand dish.
6. Turkish Shashlik with Fries.
7. Pullet with Rice
8. Chicken breast with Rice.
9. Classic hamburger with potatoes.
10. Hummus with grains
11. Seafood noodles
12. Pasta Rose
13. Frankfurt Schnitzel
14. Original Shakshuka
15. Salmon fish
16. Spaghetti Pesto
17. Turkish Shawarma with Fries.
18. Sofrito with kus kus
19. Chicken breast with mashed potatoes
20. Cutlets with rice
21. Vegetarian Noodles
Every time you ask yourself: what to eat today? I recommend you to see this post!
Follow #TLVSpot tag in Instagram to find more!